Brief Description of C_HANAIMP142 Exam
The certification exam “SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP HANA (Edition 2014)” ensures that the candidate having this certificate gets hand on experience in the field of the SAP HANA SPS08. This experience is required for the profile of a SAP HANA application consultant. This certificate builds up the ground knowledge of the candidate, which he has gained through training related to SAP HANA. This knowledge is specifically polished by practical experience within a SAP HANA project team. Whereby the counselor implies the obtained knowledge practically in the projects in this specific area.
General Facts About the C_HANAIMP142 Exam
- The certificate designation is “ SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP HANA (Edition 2014)”.
- The certificate code for this exam is
- The candidate will have to conduct 80 questions in the exam.
- The total time span for the exam will be 180 minutes.
- Passing percentage, which a candidate must gain in this exam is minimum 61%.
- The available languages for the conduction of exam is English and Japanese.
Information for Exam Preparation
For the preparation of exam, a candidate must have a sound knowledge of the following topics:
- Data Provisioning
- Optimization Of Data Models and Reporting
- Security and Authorization
- Data Modeling – Analytical Views
- Data Modeling – Calculation views
- Advanced Data Modeling
- Administration of Data Models
- Data Modeling – SQL Script
- Data Modeling – Attribute Views
- Deployment Scenarios Of SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Live & Rapid Deployment Solutions for SAP HANA
Getting prepared in these areas, however, requires good and exhaustive preparation material, just as the one that is provided by the following.