Brief Overview of the Exam C_GRCAC_10
The certification test “SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Business Objects Access Control 10.0” validates the evident skills and basic knowledge in the area of SAP Business Objects Access Control. This test enables the candidate, the overall understanding of the consultant profile and the implementation of the practical knowledge in different projects under the supervision of an experienced consultant. It is suggested as an entry-level qualification, which enables consultants to familiarize within SAP Business Objects Access Control Projects. To make certain that the candidates succeed, SAP advises them to combine educational courses along with hands-on experience to get prepared for the examination. As this course will check the candidate’s ability in applying knowledge that s/he gets in training.
General Information about The Exam
- The name of the certificate is “SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Business Objects Access Control 10.0”.
- The skill code for the exam is
- The number of questions to be attempt in the exam are
- The cut score to get this certificate is 66%.
- The total duration to attempt these questions is 180 minutes.
- The test will be conducted in the English
Topic Areas for Exam
The preparation tactics for this exam includes the following topics:
- MSMP Work flow Configuration
- User Provisioning Configuration
- Access Risk Management Setup
- Business rules Framework Setup
- Common GRC Settings Configuration
- Role Definition and Management
- Emergency Access Management Setup
- Integration Framework Configuration
Preparation for Exam C_GRCAC_10
Once you are done with all the registration and associated steps, the big thing to attain is good preparation. You have to get your hands on the best possible preparation material. For this purpose, you may contact the following service provider, just click on it.