Overview of C_HANATEC151 Exam:
The “SAP Certified Technology Associate-SAP HANA (Edition 2015)” certification exam proves that the passing candidates have the understanding in the area of SAP HANA for the profile of a SAP HANA technology consultant. This certification is built on the basis of understanding of SAP HANA training and its practical implementation. The exam will be based on the knowledge acquired in the training.
Following are the related topic areas on which the candidate will be tested and the questions will be according to the percentages given by SAP which can vary at any time.
- Operation of SAP HANA (>12%)
- Monitoring of SAP HANA (>12%)
- Security and Authorization (8% – 12%)
- Backup & recovery (8% – 12%)
- High Availability & and Disaster Tolerance (8% – 12%)
- System architecture (8% – 12%)
- Troubleshooting of SAP HANA (8% – 12%)
- DB migration to SAP HANA (8% – 12%)
- SAP HANA Installation + Upgrade (8% – 12%)
- This exam is an associate level test which is based on 80 questions in English and Japanese languages.
- The time duration of this exam is 180 mins.
- The passing percentage of the test is 56%.
- Moreover, no reference materials will be allowed during the certification test.
- The professional – level certification requires the on job experience and real – life scenarios.
- As many people opt for SAP certification which leads to unfair means of achieving it, so now SAP Education pays more attention towards the test security.
The preparation for this exam shall be very complete. Incomplete and obsolete preparation material will reduce the chances of success in the exam. In order to increase your chances of success get the material from the following;