Overview of the C_TERP10_66 Exam:
The certification course exam requires the candidate to have sound knowledge in the area of SAP ERP Business Processes Foundations. In addition to that, this certificate is also built on the mandatory skills learned through the generic Business Processes Foundation consultant. These skills are processed through relevant practical experiences.
C_TERP10_66 Exam Information:
- Questions: 80
- Passing Marks: 51%
- Time: 3 hours
- Languages: German, English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
Areas and their weights
- Financial Accounting (8% – 12%)
- Manufacturing Business Process (8% – 12%)
- Order to Cash (8% – 12%)
- Purchase to Pay (8% – 12%)
- Human Capital Management (8% – 12%)
- Management Accounting (8% – 12%)
- Enterprise Asset Management (8% – 12%)
- Material Planning and Integration (8%)
- Inventory and Warehouse Management ( 8%)
- Project System (8%)
- SAP ERP, SAP NetWeaver, SAP Business Warehouse (8%)
For the candidates who are interested in subscribing to SAP learning Hub.
Related Information on Certification:
Every certificate has its own method of preparations which are known as topic areas and are found in the description of exams.
Safeguarding the value of Certification:
SAP education with the certification and Enablement Influence Council has strived to achieve the higher quality certifications and this results in the improvement of exams. Also, a huge no. of clients and associates are approaching this certification as a fair source for their vested interests. This growing demand for certification has brought fraud means of achieving certificate. Against which SAP education has made their attention focused on the security of the exams.
Preparation material – with high quality, and relevant and realistic content – is the one of the most important ways to achieve success in this exam. Want to have such preparation material? Just click on the following link;